Admissions and Financing
How to Apply
1. Schedule a zoom or onsite meeting by clicking the link below:
2. Submit your APPLICATION (click the "Application" link to begin), cover letter, resume, complete school application, copy of high school diploma or GED and application fee (non-refundable $100).
Cover letter should include the following:
- Professional history.
- What inspired you to become an Esthetician.
- What is your learning style? What motivates you in learning?
- What are your goals and vision for your future?
3. Payment (after application has been accepted)
- Pay tuition in full by bank draft, debit card, or credit card.
- Pay tuition in full by cash, check or cashiers check in person.
- Set up in school financing (click links below)
Combined Esthetician / Master Esthetician Program (1200 Hours) Tuition $14,900
Basic Esthetician Program (750 Hours) Tuition $10,900
Master Esthetician Add on Program (500 Hours) Tuition $8,900 (already a licensed Esthetician)
(Washington State Sales Tax will be applied to School Kits)
Interested in financing options?
IN HOUSE FINANCING
Our in house finance option through the school with a $3,500 down payment upon enrollment. Followed by 4-48 equal. (term depends on length of program) (fees apply)
Many additional flexible monthly payment options including:
Click image for link to apply:
We partner with SuperMoney for easy financing. (link below)
Another Finance Option. Clickable Link below
(tuition rates are not guaranteed and are subject to change)
Also check out our scholarships and grants page HERE!