Admissions and Financing
How to Apply
1. Submit an inquiry to email@example.com for a welcome email and copy of our application.
2. Schedule an interview with the school director.
3. Submit your cover letter, resume, complete school application, copy of high school diploma or GED and application fee (non-refundable $100).
Cover letter should include the following:
- Professional history.
- What inspired you to become an Esthetician.
- What is your learning style? What motivates you in learning?
- What are your goals and vision for your future?
Must be at least 17 years of age.
Combined Esthetician / Master Esthetician Program (1200 Hours) Tuition $14,900
Basic Esthetician Program (750 Hours) Tuition $10,900
Master Esthetician Add on Program (500 Hours) Tuition $8,900 (already a licensed Esthetician)
(Washington State Sales Tax will be applied to School Kits)
Interested in financing options?
Many flexible monthly payment options including
Click image for link to apply:
We partner with SuperMoney for easy financing. (link below)
Another Finance Option. Clickable Link below
OR, our in house finance option through the school with a $2,500 down payment 3 weeks prior to start date. Followed by 4-12 equal payments over the first 4-12 months of program. (term depends on length of program)(fees and interest apply)
(tuition rates are not guaranteed and are subject to change)